Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Jefferson. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Jefferson. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Jefferson & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Jefferson homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Jefferson?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Jefferson. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Jefferson Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jefferson, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jefferson? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jefferson
OR Tree Trimming serves Jefferson and the surrounding area: