Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Jacksonville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Jacksonville. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Jacksonville & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Jacksonville should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Jacksonville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Jacksonville. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Jacksonville Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jacksonville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jacksonville? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jacksonville
OR Tree Trimming serves Jacksonville and the surrounding area: