Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Island City. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Island City. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Island City & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Island City homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Island City?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Island City. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Island City Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Island City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Island City? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Island City
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Island City and the surrounding area: