Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Ione. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ione. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Ione & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Ione homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Ione?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Ione. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Ione Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ione, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ione? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ione
OR Tree Trimming serves Ione and neighboring communities: