Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Imbler. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Imbler. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Imbler & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Imbler need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Imbler?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Imbler. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Imbler Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Imbler, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Imbler? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Imbler
OR Tree Trimming serves Imbler and the surrounding area: