Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Hillsboro. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Hillsboro. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Hillsboro & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Hillsboro homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Hillsboro?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Hillsboro. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Hillsboro Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hillsboro, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hillsboro? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hillsboro
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Hillsboro and communities nearby: