Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Hillsboro. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Hillsboro. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Hillsboro & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Hillsboro need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Hillsboro?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Hillsboro. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Hillsboro Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hillsboro, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hillsboro? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hillsboro
OR Tree Trimming serves Hillsboro and the surrounding area: