Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Hermiston. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Hermiston. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Hermiston & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Hermiston should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Hermiston?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Hermiston. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Hermiston Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hermiston, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hermiston? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hermiston
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Hermiston and communities nearby: