Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Helix. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Helix. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Helix & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Helix need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Helix?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Helix. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Helix Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Helix, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Helix? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Helix
OR Tree Trimming serves Helix and neighboring communities: