Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Harrisburg. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Harrisburg. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Harrisburg & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Harrisburg need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Harrisburg?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Harrisburg. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Harrisburg Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Harrisburg, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Harrisburg? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Harrisburg
OR Tree Trimming serves Harrisburg and the surrounding area: