Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Harbor. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Harbor. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Harbor & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Harbor homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Harbor?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Harbor. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Harbor Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Harbor, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Harbor? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Harbor
OR Tree Trimming serves Harbor and neighboring communities: