Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Harbor. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Harbor. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Harbor & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Harbor homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Harbor?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Harbor. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Harbor Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Harbor, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Harbor? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Harbor
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Harbor and neighboring communities: