Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Gresham. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Gresham. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Gresham & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Gresham should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Gresham?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Gresham. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Gresham Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gresham, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gresham? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gresham
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Gresham and communities nearby: