Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Greenhorn. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Greenhorn. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Greenhorn & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Greenhorn need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Greenhorn?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Greenhorn. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Greenhorn Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Greenhorn, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Greenhorn? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Greenhorn
OR Tree Trimming serves Greenhorn and neighboring communities: