Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Grass Valley. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Grass Valley. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Grass Valley & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Grass Valley should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Grass Valley?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Grass Valley. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Grass Valley Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Grass Valley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Grass Valley? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Grass Valley
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Grass Valley and communities nearby: