Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Granite. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Granite. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Granite & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Granite need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Granite?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Granite. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Granite Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Granite, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Granite? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Granite
OR Tree Trimming serves Granite and the surrounding area: