Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Gopher Flats. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Gopher Flats. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Gopher Flats & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Gopher Flats need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Gopher Flats?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Gopher Flats. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Gopher Flats Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gopher Flats, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gopher Flats? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gopher Flats
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Gopher Flats and the surrounding area: