Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Gopher Flats. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Gopher Flats. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Gopher Flats & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Gopher Flats homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Gopher Flats?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Gopher Flats. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Gopher Flats Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gopher Flats, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gopher Flats? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gopher Flats
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Gopher Flats and communities nearby: