Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Glide. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Glide. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Glide & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Glide homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Glide?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Glide. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Glide Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Glide, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Glide? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Glide
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Glide and neighboring communities: