Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Gladstone. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Gladstone. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Gladstone & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Gladstone homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Gladstone?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Gladstone. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Gladstone Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gladstone, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gladstone? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gladstone
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Gladstone and the surrounding area: