Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Gates. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Gates. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Gates & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Gates homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Gates?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Gates. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Gates Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Gates, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Gates? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Gates
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Gates and neighboring communities: