Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Garden Home-Whitford. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Garden Home-Whitford. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Garden Home-Whitford & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Garden Home-Whitford need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Garden Home-Whitford?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Garden Home-Whitford. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Garden Home-Whitford Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Garden Home-Whitford, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Garden Home-Whitford? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Garden Home-Whitford
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Garden Home-Whitford and neighboring communities: