Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Four Corners. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Four Corners. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Four Corners & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Four Corners homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Four Corners?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Four Corners. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Four Corners Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Four Corners, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Four Corners? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Four Corners
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Four Corners and communities nearby: