Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Forest Grove. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Forest Grove. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Forest Grove & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Forest Grove homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Forest Grove?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Forest Grove. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Forest Grove Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Forest Grove, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Forest Grove? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Forest Grove
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Forest Grove and communities nearby: