Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Fairview. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fairview. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Fairview & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Fairview homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Fairview?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Fairview. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Fairview Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fairview, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fairview? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fairview
OR Tree Trimming serves Fairview and neighboring communities: