Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Eola. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Eola. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Eola & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Eola need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Eola?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Eola. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Eola Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Eola, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Eola? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Eola
OR Tree Trimming serves Eola and communities nearby: