Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Eagle Point. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Eagle Point. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Eagle Point & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Eagle Point need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Eagle Point?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Eagle Point. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Eagle Point Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Eagle Point, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Eagle Point? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Eagle Point
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Eagle Point and communities nearby: