Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Durham. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Durham. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Durham & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Durham homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Durham?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Durham. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Durham Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Durham, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Durham? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Durham
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Durham and neighboring communities: