Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Drain. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Drain. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Drain & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Drain homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Drain?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Drain. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Drain Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Drain, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Drain? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Drain
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Drain and the surrounding area: