Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Cottage Grove. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cottage Grove. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Cottage Grove & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Cottage Grove homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Cottage Grove?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Cottage Grove. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Cottage Grove Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cottage Grove, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cottage Grove? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cottage Grove
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Cottage Grove and communities nearby: