Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Corvallis. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Corvallis. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Corvallis & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Corvallis homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Corvallis?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Corvallis. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Corvallis Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Corvallis, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Corvallis? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Corvallis
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Corvallis and communities nearby: