Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Columbia City. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Columbia City. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Columbia City & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Columbia City homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Columbia City?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Columbia City. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Columbia City Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Columbia City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Columbia City? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Columbia City
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Columbia City and the surrounding area: