Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Columbia City. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Columbia City. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Columbia City & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Columbia City should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Columbia City?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Columbia City. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Columbia City Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Columbia City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Columbia City? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Columbia City
OR Tree Trimming serves Columbia City and neighboring communities: