Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Coburg. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Coburg. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Coburg & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Coburg homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Coburg?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Coburg. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Coburg Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Coburg, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Coburg? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Coburg
OR Tree Trimming serves Coburg and neighboring communities: