Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Cloverdale. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cloverdale. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Cloverdale & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Cloverdale need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Cloverdale?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Cloverdale. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Cloverdale Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cloverdale, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cloverdale? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cloverdale
OR Tree Trimming serves Cloverdale and neighboring communities: