Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Clackamas. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Clackamas. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Clackamas & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Clackamas homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Clackamas?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Clackamas. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Clackamas Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Clackamas, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Clackamas? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Clackamas
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Clackamas and communities nearby: