Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Cedar Mill. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Cedar Mill. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Cedar Mill & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Cedar Mill homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Cedar Mill?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Cedar Mill. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Cedar Mill Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cedar Mill, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cedar Mill? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cedar Mill
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Cedar Mill and communities nearby: