Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Cedar Mill. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Cedar Mill. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Cedar Mill & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Cedar Mill should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Cedar Mill?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Cedar Mill. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Cedar Mill Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cedar Mill, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cedar Mill? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cedar Mill
OR Tree Trimming serves Cedar Mill and the surrounding area: