Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Cedar Hills. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Cedar Hills. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Cedar Hills & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Cedar Hills need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Cedar Hills?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Cedar Hills. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Cedar Hills Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cedar Hills, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cedar Hills? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cedar Hills
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Cedar Hills and neighboring communities: