Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Cascade Locks. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Cascade Locks. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Cascade Locks & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Cascade Locks homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Cascade Locks?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Cascade Locks. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Cascade Locks Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cascade Locks, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cascade Locks? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cascade Locks
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Cascade Locks and the surrounding area: