Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Cape Meares. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cape Meares. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Cape Meares & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Cape Meares should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Cape Meares?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Cape Meares. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Cape Meares Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cape Meares, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cape Meares? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cape Meares
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Cape Meares and the surrounding area: