Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Canby. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Canby. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Canby & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Canby need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Canby?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Canby. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Canby Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Canby, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Canby? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Canby
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Canby and communities nearby: