Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bonanza. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bonanza. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Bonanza & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Bonanza homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bonanza?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bonanza. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Bonanza Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bonanza, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bonanza? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bonanza
OR Tree Trimming serves Bonanza and the surrounding area: