Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Boardman. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Boardman. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Boardman & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Boardman need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Boardman?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Boardman. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Boardman Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Boardman, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Boardman? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Boardman
OR Tree Trimming serves Boardman and neighboring communities: