Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Bend. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bend. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Bend & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Bend homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bend?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bend. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Bend Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bend, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bend? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bend
OR Tree Trimming serves Bend and neighboring communities: