Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Banks. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Banks. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Banks & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Banks homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Banks?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Banks. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Banks Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Banks, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Banks? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Banks
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Banks and communities nearby: