Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Arlington. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Arlington. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oregon – including Arlington & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Arlington need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Arlington?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Arlington. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Arlington Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Arlington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Arlington? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Arlington
OR Tree Trimming serves Arlington and communities nearby: