Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Antelope. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Antelope. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Antelope & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Antelope homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Antelope?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Antelope. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Antelope Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Antelope, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Antelope? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Antelope
OR Tree Trimming serves Antelope and the surrounding area: