Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Antelope. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Antelope. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Antelope & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Antelope homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Antelope?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Antelope. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Antelope Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Antelope, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Antelope? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Antelope
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Antelope and neighboring communities: