Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Aloha. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Aloha. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Aloha & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Aloha should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Aloha?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Aloha. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Aloha Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Aloha, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Aloha? OR Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Aloha
OR Tree Trimming serves Aloha and the surrounding area: