Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Albany. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Albany. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oregon – including Albany & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Albany should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Albany?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Albany. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Albany Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Albany, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Albany? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Albany
OR Tree Trimming serves Albany and the surrounding area: