Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Adams. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Adams. That’s where we come in! OR Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Oregon – including Adams & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Adams should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Adams?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Adams. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Adams Tree Pruning Process
OR Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Adams, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OR Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Adams? OR Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oregon homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OR Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Adams
OR Tree Trimming proudly serves Adams and communities nearby: